We are located in the vivid heart of Vienna! 5 minutes walking distance from the famous Ringstrasse, Hofburg palace, Museums of Arts and Nature and the Museumsquartier with its famous Leopold Museum!
Schönbrunn palace and Belvedere palace can be reached within 15 minutes by public transport. Access to public transportation is superb!
From Westbahnhof (Rail Station "West"): best by taxi. Tram Nr. 6 or 18 to Urban-Loritz Platz, then tram Nr. 49 to Neubaugasse or via underground Nr. 3 to Neubaugasse. (EXIT Neubaugasse)
From Hauptbahnhof (Rail Station "Main"): Bus Nr. 13A to Siebensterngasse
Südautobahn(motorway south): direction to city centre, then direction to Gürtel, from Gürtel turn into Burggasse and from Burggasse into Neubaugasse
Westautobahn (motorway west): direction to Gürtel (West), from Gürtel turn into Burggasse and from Burggasse into Neubaugasse
From airport: C&K airport-taxi (we are happy to organize your airport transfer for EUR 34,-/ride) or Airport shuttle bus directly to Westbahnhof; then tram Nr. 6 or 18 to Urban-Loritz-Platz and there change into tram Nr. 49 to Neubaugasse
MAP for cyclists
In Nussdorf you take the "Donaukanal-Radweg" cycle path and cycle as far as the Urania observatory. There you join the sightseeing cycle path Ringstrasse ("Ring-Rund-Radweg") which takes you round Vienna's old city center. Several main cycle paths branch off it: for example, at Schwarzenbergplatz to Südbahnhof (via Argentinierstrasse) and at Ballariastrasse via Breitegasse to Siebensterngasse 43/Hotel Kugel.
For guests arriving in their cars we offer the following parking facilities:
- Neubaugasse Garage (50 meters from hotel): reduced day vouchers are available at the reception for EUR 10.00/calendar day.
- Hotel parking vouchers: vouchers are available at the reception on arrival. They provide inexpensive parking within the 7th district for EUR 4.10 per working day but do not secure a particular parking space.
Please note that the short stay parking zone charges apply from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m only. There is also no charge from 10 p.m. on Friday until 9 a.m. on Monday and on public holidays.
- Generally, and without exception, the historic city center and all neighboring districts of Vienna are short stay parking zones. (However, "no waiting" and "no parking" restrictions need to be observed).
- Parking is free from 10 p.m. until 9 a.m. and on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Our receptionists will be pleased to assist you with more detailed information on arrival.